Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 

HOW TO DRAW IN YOUR TRUE LOVE




Hi Everyone,

People ask me all the time, How Did I Draw in the Love of My Life in less than 48 hours.

Well I can tell you right off the bat I was thinking that it would take 1 to 2 Years at least
so because of not having a rigid date or time line I was "Centered & In the Now"

As well I was open to not finding My Ultimate Mate yet at the same moment was
committed to finding to the Essence of My Desire in a Form that I was
jazzed about & they were jazzed about me.

This was a Powerful Paradox that when linked with asking for My Divine Design
brought to me a Love & Relationship Beyond My Wildest Dreams.

If you want to learn more about how I used & now use Universal Laws & Principles to
Create All that I want then check out the True Love on Demand Program
at www.trueloveondemand.com

In a Few Weeks we will be launching our Counsellor in a Box Program which we have been
working on for the last 2 years.

It's a Program designed for those who want to fix their present Relationship
and Stay together, so if you are still thinking of doing that check out
the program priority notification at www.counsellorinabox.com

As well I have my own personal site at www.drrobbyonline.com for those
of you interested in what else we offer.

I spend time teaching students how to Manifest their Dream Life in our Phase 1 to 3
programs. So check that out if you are energized to do that.

till next time

Create the Life & Relationships of Your Dreams

Warm Regards,

Dr. Robby

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]