Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Why Self Love Is Important To Draw In Your Highest & Best Ultimate Soul Mate

When I was a kid, I used to read Self Magazine and other popular publications that suggested we just love and accept who we are.

Back in the day, I thought that was just a load of BS cause I really didn’t like who I was and wanted to be like my hero’s and celebrities I saw on TV and in the movies.

I was figuring out that to get the girl or if you are a girl reading this to get the guy that you had to be attractive, and what was attractive standards was set by the latest trends, fashions of those in the public eye.

I realized I didn’t meet the standards in some areas so I embarked on doing things that would bring me up to par and or to compensate for what I was lacking.

I didn’t know it at the time but I felt insecure about my self and felt in order to win the love game I had to bring my self up to acceptable levels

In other words I felt I had to compete and win.

I felt it was just a matter of trying harder to improve my self and or trying harder to influence those around me to like and love me.

Little did I realize that this was ALL A BIG LIE.

If you read True Love on Demand, you will see how my delusions about love, life and universal laws, kept me stuck in unfulfilling dysfunctional relationships.

I didn’t get the Real Deal on how to Attract & Keep the Love of my life.

In fact I was so far off in left field, I actually used the Law of Attraction and what they teach in the Secret to MAKE MY LIFE WORSE.

Its very possible to use these Universal Laws & Secret Teachings the WRONG way.

I urge to get the 411 on the Real Deal on how to use these Laws.

As well I urge you to learn how to LOVE & ACCEPT yourself. In our A+SECRET program coming out later this year we have included an additional program with the main program on The Pathway to Self Love.

Today I use what I share in these programs. I don’t have to compete and be something I am not to get the love and affection of my Ultimate Soul Mate.

When you learn the dynamics of all this you can draw them in and have them be totally into you just the way you are.

If you have any questions on this article and how it applies to your life and or our programs feel free to email at relationshipcentre@shaw.ca

~ Dr. Robby

Are you sick and tired of meeting the wrong partner?

Are you weary of going into a failing relationship again and again?

This manual contains an amazing method to help you attract your highest and soulbased mate who will share your life with you! - Revealed for the first time online! Click here!

Discover how you can BECOME an instant wishmaker today! A wealth of information which reveals all the secrets on how you can make all your wishes and dreams come true effortlessly! “THIS is no small thing! This is the “BIG TIME”…the GREAT WAY walked by all those who have awakened to FREEDOM, PEACE and ENLIGHTENMENT!” Apply for this invitation-only, private access exclusive club at Instant Wishmaker today!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]