Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Flow vs forcing a result

As humans we are wanting to get what we want.

In relationships we want our conditional needs met on top of all the love, attraction, friendship and fun we already have.

If we are looking for our Ultimate Soul Mate, we usually lock on to someone who we are attracted to and care for and try to make that relationship happen and once we get with them and hook up we try to get them to stay even though they may or may not be our highest and best.

The mistake I made, as well documented in the True Love on Demand Program is that I was using my Ego and Will to force things to go my way.

I was no different than anyone else, I just wanted what I wanted and my Ego felt it knew what was highest and best for me, and who that was and how to get catch them and keep them.

I learned some powerful lessons along the way of this journey to increase my POWER to Create the Life of My Dreams.

My realizations and discoveries will shock you.

The REAL SECRET to getting all that your Heart Desires is not what you THINK & LEAD TO BELIEVE BY MANY OF BOOKS AND PROGRAMS YOU MAY HAVE ENCOUNTER IN THE SUBJECTS OF RELATIONSHIP AND LAW OF ATTRACTION.

I urge you to get the Real Deal

There are 3 Levels of Creation

1) Level One

This is where we use our will, with techniques and strategies of control and influence to work on a 3rd dimensional level to meet our needs and create what we want.

2) Level Two

This is using the Power of Visualization, the Subconscious Mind with the Law of Attraction and the methods taught by the Secret Teachers.

3) Level Three
Understanding Universal Flow and aligning your Life Force with Highest & Best. This uses the Power of Love in Synchronicity and transcends any 3rd dimensional yang(male) influence methods and 4th dimensional yin(female) attraction methods.

In the True Love on Demand Program we have a very active after you by the book program.
When you buy the book you get a FREE Mouthy Update and belong to our Inner Circle Wizard Apprentice Program which entitles to a bunch of unadvertised bonuses.

In our archives we have tons of audios , mini books and reports that will help you manifest your ultimate soul mate and anything else your heart and soul desires.

Our mission is to help you Create the Life & Relationships of Your Dreams.

My intention around that is for you to learn from the mistakes I made and gain the level of mastery that took me 20 years in a few weeks or months with out having to search all over the place to find the info.

Very shortly after listening and reading the materials in our program you can be on your way to creating the life you always have wanted.

As well we are here to help.

So if you have any questions, email me at the address below

Warm Regards,

~ Dr. Robby
Relationshipcentre@shaw.ca

Discover how you can easily get your true love on demand by learning the proprietary information in this ebook! Used and tested with success by thousands of people over the last 15 years, we are going to come clean and reveal the "formula" in this tell-all manual! You can stop failing in your relationship right from the start! Click here to get your true love ON DEMAND!

100% FREE Dating! Find Friends. Meet Your Perfect Life Companion!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]