Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Secrets to breaking the code - Unleashing Personal, Relationship and Universal Mastery & Power

I was lying down the other night and I was thinking about the Break the Code package that Cucan put together and what a wonderful resource it is.

It occurred to me, though, that 20 years ago when I was experiencing “Relationship Hell,” I had no idea back then how I could draw in and keep my Ultimate Soul Mate, or even deal with the Relationships that I was going through at the time so I could get out of pain and make it better or right with these folks.

I didn’t understand the “Dynamics of Relationship Success” back then, as well as how to work with the Universe.

If you read my True Love on Demand Package, you will see how I unconsciously used the Universal Dream Machinery with mixed results.

At times I created outstanding success, and at other times I got what we call huge “Boom-backs” that would knock me off my feet and cause terrible reversals.

I got tired of all the pain and suffering so, I started to slowly climb out of my confusion and hurt.

I did not have the Road Map back then, as I give to my clients and readers today.

So if you have not read any or many of our books and programs, I want to give you here sort of a guide map to access information to discover where you are and where you need to go to “Create the Life and Relationships of Your Dreams.”

I did not know back then that I needed to develop in three main areas.

I had to “Master the Relationship Game,” for to not do so would be like playing football with no concept of how the game works, and how to win.

I also had to stop using the Universal Dream Machinery in an “unconscious” way, because it was too hit-or-miss, and when I missed, it was like falling off a bike and having a big crash.

I also had to get my act together personally.

What that means is I had to learn to understand the structure and function of my Subconscious Mind and that it was broadcasting into the Universal Dream Machinery 24/7 a lot of things I did not want consciously in my life. AND I had to learn a lot about Self-Love and Self-Worth.

I did not really understand how dysfunctional I was.

All the programs, patterns, toxicity and deficiency I was carrying around were causing me to think and act in lousy ways around relationships.

I keep attracting replications of my early family and childhood wounds and unmet needs. I would be triggered constantly by the events and people around me, and was in a constant fight to try to make my relationships work.

I had no idea at the time that it was about me, and not the other person or partner.

I felt like a victim. However, unknown to me, I was a victim of my own making.

I did not know how the Subconscious worked. I did not understand that it was like a big “Computer Hard Drive,” and that it had absorbed all the unhealthy patterns from my family and society in and around relationships, health and money.

I could not accept scientifically, even if someone had told me at the time, that, in fact, this Subconscious Computer was working with the Universal Mind or Machine to keep recreating events, situations and scenarios that replicated all the lousy feelings I had growing up and struggling while in early relationships.

I would not have believed at that time that I was responsible for my plunge into bankruptcy and my up-and-down health issues at the time.

As a scientist, a street-smart paramedic and savvy businessman, I would not have accepted any of this "poppycock” and would have dismissed it with a wave of my hand.

The fact was, though, that not knowing how to run, maintain and restructure/reprogram my main operating system, and the subroutines of my Subconscious Hard Drive/Mind, I was basically at its whim and control….

And since it's directly connected to the Universal Machinery, just as our computers today are connected to the Internet, there seemed to be fast responses to create all sorts of duality and struggle in my life.

It's like running a computer that has a bunch of dysfunctional programs and viruses, and having all sorts of bad things happening.

If you don’t know how to run your computer, and bad stuff keeps happening, and you keep trying and wishing and hoping and praying that it gets better, it doesn’t.

So to rectify the situation, you need to learn how to “run and control and clean out and reprogram your system.”

So these basic measures you need to do for yourself. You need to have a basic understanding and primer for your own Subconscious Mind Computer-like Hard Drive and Machinery.

In my book “The Secret to Creating the Life and Relationships of Your Dreams," I outline how to do all this. The book is just being finished now and will be available in early 2007.

The second area of Personal Mastery I had to attend to was learning about “Self-Love and Self-Worth.”

Frankly, I did not know how to love myself and take care of myself emotionally.

I had no clue how I was abusing myself mentally and emotionally by allowing myself to participate in all these toxic and deficient relationships.

My level of Self-Love was low because no one ever taught me how to love myself. In fact, everything I learned in our society caused me to hurt and deny myself in some way.

We have a “Self-Love” Therapy and Training Program called “The Pathway to Self-Love,” and that will be released soon.

In that program, we give the fundamentals of how to care for yourself and avoid toxic, dysfunctional and unavailable situations.

The program contains practical advice, as well as “real life stories” of what I went through, and gives you the insights on how to create a high level of self-love, which will allow you, with a reorganized subconscious, to broadcast the right vibe into the Universal Dream Machinery.

We are bundling both the “The Secret to the Life and Relationships of Your Dreams” Program with the “The Pathway to Love” Series into a Package called A+SECRET.

So over the next few months, you will see the A+SECRET bundle become available.

News Flash!!

The Break the Code Package for $47 will be changing over the next month.
We are taking out two of our books from the package and replacing them with some new material.

Both Love by Design and True Love on Demand will be replaced with new products from Cucan and Tenzin.

Cucan and Tenzin are putting in some amazing replacement products, so the program will be stunning in 2007.

I just love the "Message of the Master" which is included in this package, and plus all the products from Cucan that are included in this bundle make this an “over-the-top" value.

If you want to grab True Love on Demand and Love by Design before the changeover, you can get those books, a value of $94, plus all the great products Tenzin and Cucan are offering in the “existing” Break the Code Bundle for only $47.

I would urge you to act today, because the changeover is going on this month. It’s a really a great deal, so if you have been wanting to get these books, this is a good time to get them both at a real savings.

In fact, after the New Year, we are changing prices on many of our products, so this Holiday Season, treat yourself to the gift of having the Relationships of Your Dreams.

If you have any questions write me at relationshipcentre@shaw.ca.

Warm Regards

~ Dr. Robby

Powerful Love Tips
Make Love work with our love tactics and strategies! YOU too can manifest your own True Love and True Life Companion ON DEMAND if you would only know HOW! My TELL-ALL Manual reveals all the secrets I've been teaching people at my own relationship centre that I run...Love Tactics and Strategies That Work! Get your True Love ON DEMAND today!

How to make any of your dream come true! Download a magical eBook which has changed thousands of lives all over the world. Send inspiring flash movie and eCard to all your friends and loved ones too! Click Here!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]